Odyssey Clutch v2 Freecoaster Hub Limited Edition Purple Rain
Odyssey Clutch v2 Freecoaster Hub Limited Edition Purple Rain MSRP: $ 169.99
Back by popular demand - Purple Rain!
We originally did "purple rain" back in 2008, and it has been one of the most requested finishes to return over the years. We are happy to say that it is back again for a limited time on select products, so be sure to stock up accordingly as its sure to be well received.
The Clutch Hub is a traditional clutch-based coaster hub design that eliminates all of the problematic elements on ordinary hubs and only keeps the parts that work. A new, super-strong FULL 14mm axle, bearing configuration, and drag mechanism design stops the need for constant repairs. Equipped with external slack adjustment, which can be done with a 2.5mm hex key through a hub shell access hole (can be adjusted without removing the wheel), and an improved plastic hub guard spec.
Same Clutch coaster hub you’ve come to love, but with a few upgrades.
- Limited edition colorway.
- Maximum strength axle design
- Super-durable bearing arrangement throughout
- 2.5mm hex key slack adjustment through hub shell access hole. No wheel removal required.
- Super-durable drag mechanism design
- Crankflip ready
- Protected by US Patent 9,469,157
- Protected by Taiwan Patents M487850, M487851, M502583
Improvements over the Clutch V1
- 14mm chromoly axle bolts on both the drive and non-drive side for greater reliability
- Improved clutch engagement
- Improved manufacturing precision throughout
- More slack than the V1 hub
- All-new durable proprietary plastic spec for the removable hub guard
- 36-hole, 2014-T6 aluminum shell
- 9-T Driver
- Left or right hand drive
- 22 oz / 623g