The 2017 Weekender frame and fork is made from 100% butted chromoly tubing. This tough and versatile frame is at home as casual cruiser, workhorse commuter, loaded up tourer or wide tired gravel cruncher. The frame fits up to about 45mm wide tires, has rack and fender mounts and disc brake mounts. The fork has been completely redesigned to reduce brake chatter and increase tire clearance. Mid leg rack mounts are standard too.
Build up a Weekender frame into something cool.
- 27.2 mm seat post, 29.8mm seat clamp
- 68mm wide english BB
- 45º/45º integrated headset
- 135mm rear spaced hub
- 160mm disc rotors.
Frame+Fork kit available in Chrome.
- SIZES: XS (49cm), S (52cm), M (55cm), L (58cm), XL (60cm)
- TOP TUBE LENGTH (EFFECTIVE): XS 505mm, S 523mm, M 550mm, L 578mm, XL 601mm
- TOP TUBE LENGTH (ACTUAL): XS 487mm, S 505mm, M 531mm, L 561mm, XL 587mm
- SEAT TUBE (BB CENTER TO TOP): XS 401mm, S 454mm, M 490mm, L 538mm, XL 581mm
- SEAT TUBE (BB CENTER TO TT TOP): XS 375mm, S 427mm, M 463mm, L 511mm, XL 554mm
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: XS 74.5º, S 74º, M/L 73º, XL 73º
- HEAD TUBE LENGTH: XS 125mm, S 130mm, M 140mm, L 160mm, XL 180mm
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: XS/S 70º, M 71º, L 72.5º, XL 73º
- CHAIN STAY LENGTH: XS 405mm, S 405mm, M 440mm, L 440mm, XL 440mm
- WHEELBASE: XS 982mm, S 996mm, M 1036mm, L 1049mm, XL 1067mm
- STANDOVER: XS 706mm, S 734mm, M 786mm, L 822mm, XL 853mm
- STACK: XS 514mm, S 518mm, M 564mm, L 589mm, XL 610mm
- REACH: XS 360mm, S 372mm, M 378mm, L 398mm, XL 414mm
- FORK LENGTH: XS/S 382mm, M/L/XL 401mm
- FORK OFFSET: 50mm
- BB DROP: XS/S 54mm, M/L/XL 68mm
- DROPOUT SPACING: 135mm
- BB TYPE: English 68mm
- SEAT POST: 27.2mm
- SEAT CLAMP: 30mm
- APPROX. MAX TIRE WIDTH : 45mm