We love BMX bikes because they are hands-down the simplest and toughest bikes out there. Why can’t more bikes be as durable as a BMX yet still comfortable enough to “sit-down and pedal-on” ? Designed as a signature model for Fairdale’s creator (Taj Mihelich) the Taj bike does just that.
We paired the unrivaled strength of a BMX with a fun “adult-sized” bike layout. Think of it as a bullet-proof, easy-to-use cruiser that can also handle some real BMX action.
Also available as a Frame + Fork set.
To learn even more, visit the Fairdale website.
- FRAME: 100% Track Certified Chromoly
- FORK: 100% Chromoly. One-piece machined Steerer Tube
- HANDLEBAR: 100% Chromoly
- STEM: Sunday Freeze, Top-Load
- HEADSET: Sealed Integrated, Campagnolo Spec 45º/45º
- BRAKE LEVER: Odyssey Monolever, Left and Right
- BRAKE: Odyssey Springfield, Front and Rear
- GRIPS: Fairdale Swan
- SEAT: Odyssey Monogram Principal, Pivotal
- SEAT POST: Pivotal, 27.2mm
- SEAT CLAMP: Fairdale, 30mm
- CRANKS: Chromoly 3-Piece, Chromoly, 175mm
- CHAINWHEEL: Fairdale, 33T
- BB: Mid, 19mm, Press-fit, Sealed
- PEDALS: Odyssey Twisted PC
- RIMS: Double wall, 36-Hole, Aluminum
- FRONT HUB: 36-Hole 3/8” Axle
- REAR HUB: 36-Hole 3/8” Axle
- TIRES: Maxxis Holy Roller, 26” x 2.2”
- CHAIN: KMC, 1/8”
- COG: Odyssey 13T Freewheel (M30)