Odyssey's 41-Thermal® forks quickly established a reputation for strength and quality when originally introduced in 1999, and they have since gone on to change the standards that all forks are judged by. The Odyssey R/F-Series forks continue this tradition.
Now available in 24" Cruiser version.
- Laboratory tested and team proven.
- Custom, seamless, tapered, butted and specially formed leg tube shaping for improved grind and guard clearance.
- Steerer tube design improves fatigue strength and includes a built-in, integrated, lower headset seat race.
- Optimized, 4mm dropout shape for grind and peg clearance.
- Updated 7075-T6 pre-load bolt, US Pat. No. 7,591,474
- Proven 41-Thermal® processed 4130 chromoly
- Legendary lifetime warranty
- 32mm traditional offset
- 165mm Steer tube
- 3/8” axle slots only
- Starting at 1lb 15.2oz (885 grams)