A lot of bikes get bogged down with things you don’t need or technologies that are focused on racing. Our ever popular Weekender Archer model is designed differently. The Weekender Archer is an adaptable commuter/ light-tourer.
Building the bike with Archer handlebars allows for a riding position that is both comfortable for easy rides and stable for fast ones. The high-quality, butted, chromoly frame is paired with practical and durable components. SRAM provides the 1×9 drive-train. Simple up-or-down shifting from one lever provides an enormous range of gears. The Avid disc brakes are mated to our own Fairdale Linear cables (by Odyssey) for powerful all-weather braking. Continental 37mm wide tires are wide enough to soak up bumps but don’t feel slow. Front and rear fender rack mounts allow you to customize the bike for many different uses.
Choose from either Chrome or Sea Green.
Also available as a Frame + Fork set.
To learn even more, visit the Fairdale Website.
- FRAME: 100% Chromoly, Disc, with Rack and Fender mounts
- FORK: 100% Chromoly. One-piece machined steerer tube
- HANDLEBAR: Fairdale Archer 2, Aluminum
- STEM: 80mm, Forged Aluminum
- HEADSET: FSA, Sealed Integrated, Campagnolo spec 45º/45º
- BRAKE LEVER: Avid FR5
- BRAKE: Avid BB5
- GRIPS: Fairdale Swan
- SEAT: Fairdale Logo Seat
- SEAT POST: Micro adjust, 27.2mm
- SEAT CLAMP: Fairdale, 30mm
- CRANKS: Fairdale square taper (XS & S =165mm, M=170mm, L & XL=175mm)
- CHAINRING: 42T Narrow-Wide
- BB: Sealed
- PEDALS: Odyssey Twisted PC
- RIMS: 700c, 32-Hole, 30mm cross-section (650b 32-Hole on XS and Small)
- FRONT HUB: Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 32-Hole, with Allen Key Skewers
- REAR HUB: Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 32-Hole, with Allen Key Skewers
- TIRES: Continental Tour Ride, 700c x 37mm (27.5” x 1.75” Duro Easy Ride on XS and Small use)
- CHAIN: KMC X9
- CASSETTE: 11-36T 9 -Speed
- R. SHIFT LEVER: SRAM X5 Trigger, 9-Speed
- R. DERAILLEUR: SRAM X5 Long Cage, 9-Speed
- SHIFT CABLE: Fairdale