Dan’s latest video is incredible. Make sure to hit play on this one.
Starting as a product promo for a sponsor, this project took on a life of its own when the company and I parted ways at the end of last year. With the resulting sense of change, growth, and uncertainty, I felt the need to keep this project as personal and true to myself as possible. I couldn’t be happier with how everything took shape and I hope it’s as enjoyable to watch as it was to make. Filmed over the past fall and winter in North Carolina, Maryland, Texas, and Japan. Huge thanks to everyone who helped with the filming.
- Dan Foley
Hit up Ride UK for an interview with George French about using 3D printers.
Hit up your local bike shops and favorite mail-orders to protect your Simian Front Hub.
- Forged from 7075-T6 aluminum for greater strength and durability
- Steel insert prevents guard deformation, prolonging bearing life
Van Homan and his Tom Dugan spent some time in Hamburg recently to film for an upcoming Fit DVD. Freedom BMX was around and put together this sweet behind the scenes video. Click HERE to watch it!
Hit up The Albion to freshen up your desktop!
Jordan Waters is repping Gsport in the UK through our friends at IMG Distribution. Check out this video he put together for us.
Our Simian front hub is a high quality, sealed front hub with in-bound axle bolts that is guard compatible. The hub’s steel collar shape simplifies removal for bearing and axle maintenance. An oversized axle and bearing configuration is used for unmatched durability.
Available now in Black or High Polished.
Also available in our Elite Front Wheel.
- Spoke Configuration: 36 hole
- Hub Shell Material: 7075-T6 aluminum
- Hub Shell Bearings: 6804RS sealed cartridge ball bearing
- Axle: 3/8″ 4130 chromoly axle bolts with 20mm, 7075-T6 aluminum female axle with steel helicoiled threads
- Guard Option: Simian specific, 7076-T6 aluminum. Additional designs available soon.
- Effective Flange Diameter: 45.1mm
- Flange to Center Distance: 31.6mm
- Weight: 266g / 10.5oz
We don’t know why it took so long for Van Homan to get his own signature peg, but the wait is finally over. We worked closely with Van to nail down a steel peg that’s suitable for his riding style and to his exact specifications.
To learn more about the pegs, check out a Q&A with Van over on The Merged.
Van Pegs are available now, so hit up your local shop or favorite mailorder.
- Material: Heat Treated 4140
- Length: 108mm / 4.25″
- Diameter: 39mm / 1.5″
- Configuration: 14mm or 3/8″
- Rotation Positions: 3
- Weight: 213 grams / 7.5oz
Click on over to Vital BMX to check out what Van is cruising on these days.
Imagine living on this street and looking out your living room window to catch a glimpse of Van downside whipping off a shipping container.